WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Sunday, January 06, 2008

TESTIMONIES


I want to thank God for my salvation. I attended a Solution Night here sometime ago and at the end of it, Daddy Jide said those unemployed should fast and pray for open doors and to meet at House on the Rock for closing prayers. I respected the programme and fasted for the stated number of days.

God surprised me. He gave me more than I expected and I want to give Him all the glory and thanks.

The statement “peace of mind” used to be an illusion to me especially when my husband died. I would be at peace for a minute and any action or sad news will set my heart beating out of fear. Brethren, since I joined RCCG, I have witnessed what is God’s perfect peace and nothing moves me as before because His peace reigns in me. I thank God for His perfect peace upon my life and my family.

Mammy Mary.

My testimony is similar to that of Mammy Mary. God has equally given me peace of mind since I joined RCCG and I will give Him all the thanks and adoration.

I thank God for my sister who is present here. Daddy gave a prayer point that we should pray for those who were still behind and we should not to be discouraged from coming. I looked around and she was not around, so I prayed and entrusted her into

the hands of God and trusted Him to bring her here and during the service, when I looked into the crowd, I saw her. I thank God for bringing her.

I also thank God for developing my gift of singing in RCCG through which He has been blessing me.

Last month, October 2007, I was very troubled but after attending mid-week services, especially the teaching on the God of peace and mercy, my worries have given way to God’s perfect peace. I thank God for all of these.

Last week, I was falsely accused in a case that led to a two-day detention nut during all this time, I told nothing but the truth. God being faithful to His words that the truth shall set you free, disgraced my accuser as He was recognized as the main culprit and is presently in prison. I thank God for delivering me from a case of theft of which I knew nothing or did recommend anyone.

I dropped a name in the prayer box on the very last day and each day prayers were made for these people (unsaved), I was trusting God for the salvation of the person whose name I dropped in the box. Though he was not an unbeliever, there were still some elements in his life that were not pleasing. I want to thank God for he pushed this person to a tight end where he totally surrendered himself and God is moving him from one glorious point to another.

Sis. Lydia

I want to thank God for travelling mercies. During my stay in Dubai, I lodged near a mosque and I began to ask God why is it that the Muslims were so rich despite the fact that they were not serving the living God. He opened my eyes and showed me their determination, zealousness and dedication to Mohamed. My brethren, I would like to encourage us to be serious in our dealings with God and He will surprise us with His blessings.

Sis. Prudence (Favour).

I want to thank God for taking me to and fro a trip safely and for meeting everyone I left behind in good condition. I was invited to minister in a strange land and while there I met a wonderful family just as my own people. Brethren, I want to encourage you not to lose hope on what God told us during the Cross over Night because in spite of the few remaining days of this year, He would accomplish it in your life. I was trusting God for something but what He gave me is more than what I was trusting Him for.

Sis. Irene.

I want to thank God for His faithfulness and also for His salvation of a brother. I dropped his name in the prayer box and since he was the heady type I thought he will never be saved. But after intense and regular prayers by the church, God has turned him around.

Sis. Manah

God has done it again. Last year in November, I buried two of my sisters and this year in November my brother fell sick. I held on to God’s promise of long life and prayed for my brother and God healed him. I want to give God all the glory and thanks.

Bro. Emma

I want to thank God for what He has done in the life of my sister- in- law who has not been menstruating for the past four years. We prayed and God directed us to a medical doctor who gave us two options. One of the options was to undergo an operation that will cost 300.000CFA Francs. But, God did it for us free. I thank God for her healing.

Sis. Marie.

The Holy Spirit commanded me to give my brother my phone or the sum of 5.000frs. Since all I had as money was that amount and I knew that he had a phone, I was reluctant to do so. Even after talking with my brother and he told me of the misfortune he had on the way to Bamenda which left him without a phone or money, I still went to bed without obeying the Holy Spirit. As I was sleeping, again the Holy Spirit asked me to give the phone to my brother. He commanded me to get up and copy all the numbers in the phone. This time I could not disobey the instruction. I did as was told and gave the phone to my brother. Just this week (week of 9th Dec. 2007), God surprised me. He gave me two more expensive and more beautiful phones than what I gave to my brother.

I thank God for His faithfulness in our lives when we share with fellow brethren.

Sis. Vivian.

Our Father is faithful. Despite the common belief in Cameroon that a civil servant must work for at least a year before he or she can receive a salary, God did it for me in a different way. I started work in September and we are now in December.Brethren, just a few months but God has intervened in my situation and I have been paid all my salary due.

Sis Julie.

I put my brother-in-law’s name in the salvation box for prayers. He used to persecute my sister but before he died, he accepted Christ and ordered the pastor to burn certain fetish articles in his possession.

My two daughters and I held hands and prayed that my sister should not go through widowhood practices. God answered us and her mother-in-law was the first person to ask that she should be exempted from such practices due to the pains of losing her husband.

God has been so faithful to me that I have decided to write down everything I give so as to know the amount of tithe to give. His blessings keep on flowing.

Some colleagues wanted to take advantage of my being away to bury my brother-in-law but God put them to shame. I calculated the transport requisition of a man amounting to 900.000 CFA Frs. and called him to come and collect his money. But when he arrived, we discovered that this sum had been collected. I thank God for the person was identified and accepted to refund the money.

Sis. Bern.

I held God on the testimony of a sister who testified about God’s faithfulness concerning her sister-in-law who had not been menstruating for some time. I asked God to do the same for me as He did for her since I have been in the same situation for 2 years.

Brethren, last week, God did it for me.

Sis. Helen.

In my job site, there is back biting. I have been going through this for nine years. Last week, my boss gave me a gift because I did something good. One person told the boss that it was not I who did it. So the boss called me as well as the person who had spoken against me. I even took the gift along with me. When we were all there, the person apologized that what he said was not true. So I want to give God the Glory.

Bro. Emmanuel.

In 1995, I was poisoned. I was taken to the reanimation ward. Everybody in that ward at that time died and for this reason I asked the nurses to take me out of that ward. God saved my life. My family has been protected. My wife has gone through a lot in the labour room but by the grace of God, He kept us and gave me grace to be of help.

Before I could not count the number of times I used to sleep in the hospital with my children, but this year we have not gone to the hospital. The story has changed. I want to give God glory for His protection over my family.

Bro. Pius

When I was seven years old, I dreamt that a snake crossed my legs. When I got up I was crippled. I could no longer walk but just crawl. My parents took me to several witch doctors. I was put in a grave for 3 days with no food or water. The grave was covered with zinc and I had difficulties breathing. Nothing changed so the witch doctor told my father that I was a wizard and that he saw my legs coming back to me but since I had stronger powers I sent the legs back. He also said I was sent to torment and drain my father’s riches. My father believed him and hated me. He even called a family meeting where he tore my birth certificate saying I was no longer his son.

In 1987, I met an elderly father who told me God can help me. I had no where to live. He took me to church and while in there, I was fed clothed and today I can stand on my feet to the glory of God.

Today, I am the bread winner of my family, my father and my mother are born again and they cal me destiny.

Bro Kum David.

I want to thank God for what He is doing in the lives of my in-laws. My brother in-law fell sick and my husband was not around, so I withdrew money from my account and traveled to Douala. When I got there, the doctor told me there is no way; he will die.

This brother-in-law was one person who hated me so much. But today, God has healed him and he is the one driving me around town. He does not want anyone to shout at me; not even my husband.

So I want to give God praise and to tell women that whatsoever God has called them to do in the families in which they find themselves, they should do it.

Sis. Flora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home