WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Thursday, March 16, 2006

ULTIMATE BREAKTHROUGH

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord purge and refine me with your Holy Ghost fire.
2. I ask Lord that you fill me to overflowing with the fullness of the
Holy Spirit and power.
3. Let me live a life that is well pleasing and acceptable unto you.
4. Lord glorify me (my temple) because it is the house of your glory.
5. Through me Lord perform mighty signs, wonders special or notable miracles and deliverance in Jesus name.
6. Lord make me a faithful, loyal and committed witness for you in my family, town, nation and to the end of the earth.
7. I pray for your blessing and grace to rest upon me, my wife,
children and the work of my hands.
8. Let your Spirit of grace and supplication be upon me, to pray the prayer of faith and the righteous that avail much.
9. The grace to prevail in the place of prayers I received in the name
of Jesus.
10. I ask for the giving grace of God, ability to give my life time and
resources etc to God generously, cheerfully and continuously.
11. I ask for the grace to offer myself and resources to God’s kingdom
and to better the life of people around me
12. Take away from me the Spirit of fear and timidity and give unto
me the Spirit of boldness, power, love and sound mind and love.
13. I receive the grace to speak the word of God with all boldness in Jesus
name.
14. Lord give me the power to bear witness to the resurrection of the
Lord Jesus.
15. Let your great grace make me unlimitedly great and comfort me
on every side.
16. I ask for the grace to do all that you command and give me
strength to receive and to established in my very best.
17 I ask for a set and a loyal heart to serve and worship God in Spirit
and in truth.
18. Father give me the enabling grace to love you with all my heart, my
soul and with all my strength.
19. Father do not allow me to turn away from you, to worship idols or
other gods.
20. Put your fear in my heart, give me wisdom and counsel to excel in
2006.
21. I cut off all the enemies that want to hinder me from receiving my
ultimate breakthroughs in Jesus name.
22. Lord show me your ways and use me to demonstrate your mighty
acts.
23. Lord open my ears to hear instruction from you and open my eyes
to see that which you have prepared for me.
24. Give me your rain, both the former and later rain in its season.
25. I ask for the new wine and fresh oil from the throne of grace in
Jesus name.
26. Through out this year, daddy I ask for the continuous supply of
your royal provision in Jesus name.
27. Give me the grace to praise and worship you ceaselessly.
28. Bless me with all round blessings and make me a blessing to this
generation and to the generation yet to come.
29. Daddy according to your word care for me from the beginning of
this year to the end in Jesus name.
30. Lord God almighty arise for my help in every way.
29. I decree that all those who incensed against me shall be ashamed
and disgraced, they shall be as nothing.
30. Those who strive with me shall perish, I will seek them and not
find them, those who contend with me, who war against me shall
be as nothing and as a non existent thing.
31. Lord I consecrate and dedicate my life to you anew and afresh,
have your way in my life, family, ministry, career etc.
32. Let your kingdom come upon me and let your perfect will be done
in every area of my life on a daily basis.
33. Like never before, Holy Spirit of God help me to pray intense and
prevailing prayers this year and throughout my life span.
34. Give unto me O’ Lord the giving grace to give generously,
cheerfully, bountifully, and continuously.
35. I present my body unto you as a living sacrifice, and bestow unto
me that strength to live for You and for others.
36. Take away from me the spirit of greed, selfishness and pride and
let the fruit of the spirit be evident in my life daily.
37. As my ultimate breakthroughs begin to come, help me to become
more addicted and committed to the kingdom of God’s work and
mission.
38. Deliver me O’ Lord from wasteful spending and let me not live a
riotous life.
39. I decree that every evil organisation that is antagonistic to God,
His kingdom and His people receive a major and significant set-
back in Jesus’ name.
40. Daddy, in your infinite mercy and love, stop the work and
activities of Satan and his agents that will cause natural disasters
and destruction to life and property.
41. Keep evil far away from your people by day and by night.
42. Keep your people O’ Lord under the shadow of your mighty wings, satisfy us with long life, prosperity and let it be well with us in Jesus’ name.
Note:
Before going into petition to your loving Father and Daddy, we strongly encourage you to spend quality time to worship, praise and thank the almighty for who He is; praise Him for His mighty works on earth and in heaven, in your life, family, career and ministry.
Thank Him from the depth of your heart for what He has done for you and others, for what He is doing right now, and for the glorious and wonderful things He will yet do.
His thought towards you is good and not evil to give you a brighter future and hope. Hope in Him never disappoints.
Shalom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home