WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

TESTIMONIES

On my way back from church I received a phone call saying that my house was on fire. The door was broken but God sent an angel to quench the fire. The rag that caught fire was on the gas bottle but the gas pipe was not affected. I thank god for Divine Protection. Sr Marie


I did not menstruate for two months without a cause. For many years now since I became a child of God I not know what a man looks like. Thank God because He restored it without any pain or complication.
The roof of the room in which I was sleeping fell but God woke me up and I was not hurt. I thank God for Divine Protection. Sr Antoinette


God takes care of the little things that concern us. I want to thank God for Divine Provision. God gave me outing dresses and a watch. I did not even pray for them. Praise the Lord. Deaconness Ben


I started tithing in June and God saved me from overdraft. My business is also prospering. I thank God. Sr Vivian


I want to thank God for His protection over my son Jire. God granted me a safe delivery and saved my one day old baby from lomber puncture. Sr Gisèle


I want to thank God for Divine Protection. He saved me and my family (my wife, junior brother and mother) from a ghastly motor accident in which two tyres got burst and the vehicle turned over many times. Br Eugene


I want to thank God for Divine Protection. God protected my whole family from a fire disaster. From 9:00 pm to 3:30am the gas was burning but the house was not consumed and the food on the fire burnt just a bit. God also protected my car from a fire disaster. Sr Victorine


I want to thank God for Divine Promotion. I am a teacher by promotion but I have been appointed to work in the presidency. God has taken me from the class room to an air-conditioned office. It is not my qualification that took me there, only god could have done it for me. Sr Irene


I got a job as an Accountant. I deposited my application on Monday, was called to tell me to come for interview on Tuesday, went for the interview on Wednesday and started work on Thursday. I was told that I will receive my confirmation letter after three months but on Friday I received a confirmation letter that was appointing me as the Financial Director. My family that did not recognised me has been reunited with me. The pledge I made towards the building project of the church by faith can now be redeemed three times over. Praise the Lord. Br Alfred


I attended Prayer Meeting and the one who was leading prayer said God has given us a blank cheque and that we should all write the amounts we desired to have. I wrote down an amount. I also made a pledge towards the building project of the church and was wondering how I will redeem it. I deposited applications in six schools and then had the problem of which school to choose because God favoured me in all the schools. The school that I chose is paying me the exact amount that I wrote on the blank cheque from God. I give God all the praise. Sr Briget











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home