WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Thursday, March 29, 2007

TESTIMONIES

I was sick. My legs were swollen and my body was heavy. I thank God for healing me. On Thursday 22nd March 2007 as I was driving a girl was infront of me and distracting me. Before I knew it, a big bus was driving straight into me and I shouted the name JESUS and the bus immediately stopped. I thank God for saving my life. Sr Irene

I want to thank the Lord for delivering me from the hands of thieves. I was attacked by two thieves. They wanted to stab me me with their knives but as I shouted the name JESUS, they fled from me. Sr Rose

I want to thank God for provision. We came to Yaoundé and found a house which was not very good. We set out looking for another one and everywhere they were asking for 12 months' rent but a little child showed me a beautiful SIC house, which already has some furniture in it and I was asked to give whatever I have as rent. God has anwsered my prayers during the February 2007 28 day fasting period. Br Emmanuel

I want to thank God for His healing power. The Pastor prayed for my mother who was suffering from arthrities in her hand and she was healed. The witchdoctors she had been visiting could not heal her. I thank God for revealing Himself to her. Sr Prudence

I want to thank God for His protection. In 2006 God delivered my son from a deadly accident. This year again during the first week of March 2007, he hit the same leg while playing ball but God made a way while he was in the hospital. I have also known God's favour in my business this year. God also protected me from a fire accident. I left a pot on the gas and forgot, but God kept my house till I came back by 9:00pm in the night. I give Him all the praise. Sr Lucia.

I want to thank God for healing me. About 3 years ago God healed me from a growth which disappeared after I was prayed for. But recently I felt the pain again and it was discovered that the growth had come back. But I thank God for healing me as I held unto Him in prayer. I have done 3 ecographies and there is no trace of it. Sr Flora.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home