WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Thursday, November 30, 2006

TESTIMONIES


I prayed on the prophecy for breakthrough and God has enlarged our coast. We have entered our Ultimate Breakthrough. God blessed us North, South, East and West. Sr Gisèle

I was playing football and my feet were injured. But during the Healing and Miracle Service on Thursday, God healed me of all pain. Br Ezekiel

I want to thank God for delivering me from alcohol. God taught me tithing and pledging and I am faithful. I redeemed my pledge and God has done a miracle in my life. God gave me 3 passports and 4 visas at once. We are now American citizens. Br Kennedy

I want to thank God for Divine favour and His faithfulness. God gave me 50,000 FCFA for my school fees after I redeemed my pledge. Br Edwin

I was having nightmares and God led me to touch Daddy E.A Adeboye,s picture and I received my deliverance. Sr Vivian

I want to thank God for His favour. He granted me favour and breakdown a conspiracy against me and promoted me in my place of work. I have been admited into a Committee put in place to restructure CRTV.
I alo want to thank God for healing me. I was suffering from ASLO. It is a dangerous disease and I was supposed to undergo a treatment for 8 months that will cost me 825,000 FCFA. But I went to the Hospital on Sturday 24 September 2006 and the test result was negative.Br Ezekiel

I want to thank God for Divine provision and also for His faithfulness. The building contractor gave us a bill of 2.4 million FCFA for the purchase of material for work on the project and we had only 1.3 million FCFA. I received a phone call asking me to go and collect 1 million FCA for the project. I thank God for saving me from embarrassment. Ps Isaac

I want to thank God for His favour. I put money into a bsuiness I was doing with friends and things seemed not to be working and I became discouraged. My friends called me and told me the difficulties they were going through . Just as I was about to tell them that we should close up the business, they called me to say that God had blessed the business with 1 million FCFA. Deacon Thomas

I want to thank God for healing me. I came to the Healing and Miracle Service for the month of September with pain all over my body. But as I began to worship and praise the Lord, all the pain disappeared. I give Him all the glory. Sr Victorine

I want to thank God for the excellent messages and counselling that I have received in RCCG through the Youth Convention, the Singles Breakthrough Summit, the Sunday and the Weekly Meetings. These have all greatly changed my life. Sr Gisèle

I want to thank God for deliverance. I was delivered from a cocain injection I took while as a military man. Br Elijah

I want to thank God for his delivrance upon my life. After a Thursday praying meeting, the Lord opened my eyes and I saw millipedes moving on my head and I was pulling them and throwing them away. Jer.1:11. My head that used to pain has stopped paining.
God opened my eyes again after the Communion Service during which a message on the Marks of Christ were preached. I saw a boiling hole in my palm (meaning that anything that came into the palm was swallowed by the hole). I thank the Lord for His mighty delivrance in my life. Sr Mbange


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home