WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

TESTIMONIES

I want to thank God Almight for Divine Favour. I was employed at a time when the office was talking of retrenchment and every time there is a meeting, the retrenchment matter will come up and the boss will say, "If I was the one on post, you will not have been recruited at that time". So recently, there was a set up and all the bosses gathered to talk about me. They said my crime merited a dismisal, but to my greatest surprise one of the said " You read the Bible upside down. It is that your God that has saved you!". I thank God for favouring me and protecting my job.
Sr Val

I want to thank God for Divine Protection. My little girl left home for her first day in school and got missing on her way home. We looked for her for three days and kept praying that God will lead us to where she was. God lead us to ask some people on the road to Soa if they had seen any missing child and we were directed to where she was. The lady who had been keeping her was a child of God. We give God all the praise.
Brother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home