WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Thursday, May 03, 2007

TESTIMONIES

I was once a minister of God abroad and when I came back home, I abandoned the way of the Lord and used crooked means to send many people to Europe. It gave me money but with all the money, I had no fulfilment. I had family crisis and my wife left me. I had an accident in which the vehicle capsided but God spared my life. I continued in this waywardness and found myself in prison. While in prison God reminded me that while I was young my father destroyed the signboard of a church and God said his best son will be God's servant and today I am. I now know for sure that only Jesus gives true joy. Money and position cannot satisfy. I rededicate my life fully to God's service. Br Nicolas.

I want to thank God for His healing power upon my life. For about a month now I have had a serious pain in my leg and it became impossible for me to shake the leg. Swellings started coming out of the leg. During the Last Solution Night, the Pastor told me to stand up and dance along with the brethren as we were singing and praising God. I struggled and obeyed but discovered that I started walking. The rashes started drying up on their own and I am now well. I want to thank God for the ability to walk. Sr Flora.

I want to thank God for divine provision. During the Solution Night, the Minister colecting offering said we should put something qualitative for God. I had money that I wanted to take to the hospital to consult my eyes. I obeyed and when I got to the clinic, I was consulted for free and also given medication. I thank God for everything. Sr Evodia.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home