WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Thursday, May 10, 2007

TESTIMONIES

I want to thank the Lord for His favour upon my life. I redeemed my pledge towards the building project of Grace Tabernacle and God has just been favouring me. I studied Computer Technology (precisely Networking) in the University, so I decided to go and collect my Testimonial but when I got there I learnt that the glass building (computer house from where testimonials are printed) had burnt and I when to my department instead. Upon arriving there, I met one of my teachers who said I looked familiar and I was wondering how he would single me out from my class. He took me to the head of department who also said I looked familiar (in fact he did not know me). So they told me that there was a project for future recruitment they were working on and that 4 candidates were needed. I was the last to be chosen because there were already 3 candidates. We did the first examination and 2 of us were disqualified. I thanked God because I succeeded in the final exam and I am waiting to be posted to Bamenda for work any time from now. Sr Florence.

We want to thank God for His favour upon us. We have been in the United States for only 8 months and we are amazed by what God is doing in our lives. Since we went to the States God's eyes have never left us: He has protedted us from accidents, granted us to recover lost money, just to name a few. We redeemed our pledge towards the building project of Grace Tabernacle and God has answered our heart's desire. We have been believing God for a State Job and God has given one to Brother Kennedy. We give Him all the praise. Br Kennedy & Sr Gisèle.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home