WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TESTIMONIES

I thank God for sparing the life of my 2 year old son on the morning of 09 September 2007. I normally drive the car in the mornings on reverse gear for washing and on this particular morning the Spirit of God prompted me to look behind before reversing and I saw our 2 year old son behind the car. I thank God because he could have been killed. Br John.

I want to thank God because He is a prayer answering God. I used to pray God to intervene in the lives of my children for marriage, favour and all kinds of blessings and it seemed as if He was not hearing. I would wake up in the night and pray and also ask my friends to join me in prayer. But when God started to anwser, the blessings are just overtaking: my children are marrying and recently my daughter who went to school in the states found favour with a white elderly lady who is housing her. I give God a
ll the praise. When we pray, He hears us and will answer us in due time. Mama Gisele.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger vero said...

I am happy to read such testimonies from Mount Zion Parish. May the Lord continue to bless His people. Those who put their trust in Him will NEVER be put to shame.
Just remember that the Lord may delay the answers to our prayers at times BUT He never denies us our heart's desires. He is a faithful Father. Has He said something and not done it or promised and has not come to pass.That is the God we serve. Praise the Lord!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home