WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Thursday, June 28, 2007

TESTIMONIES

I thank God for strength. I went to Bamenda for the burial of my elder brother and thieves mysteriously stole all the money that was on me but I took after them and finally caught up with one of them. Policemen intervened and I grapped him strongly with a strength that only God can give to a man. He started calling his colleagues one after the other and they gave me back all my money to the glory of God. I bless the name of the Lord for supernatural strength. Br David

I thank God for healing. On Thursday 21 June 2007 I attended the prayer meeting and have been trusting God for divine healing. I have had a pain in my left side and was operated upon but one cyst remained because its removal was going to mean the removal of my uterus(womb) as well. But I was prayed for on Thursday during the meeting and the pain has gone meaning that the cyst has disappeared. Sr Manka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home