WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Friday, February 13, 2009

TESTIMONIES

I thank God because nine year ago I lost my mother and it traumatised me. On the 14th of this mouth I lost my father but it was not very traumatised. I thank the church and the leaders for their support during the ferial and thank god for the peace. Br Ivo
I thank God for journey mercies from the village. In Bamenda, thieves attack people at night we arrived late and I thank God I met a relative in the park who took me home. Ma Angei
I thank God, during the program lest week I dreamt of receiving a phone call for a job proposal. It happed for I got a job I was offered a house and a service car in Douala. Sis Sandrine
This is my 11th year in Cameroon. Any time I visit Lagos get the feeling that I am forgotten. I used to see other pastors and how far they have gone and I nearly used to feel that those of us who are on mission are left out. I want to thank God because each time I had the opportunity to minister or talk to these pastors, there was some virtue in me that they envied. Through all this I came to understand that service to God is about the lives you are affecting and not about material things. I want to thank God because my name is up for promotion. Daddy Isaac
I had a problem with my Stomach and chest, I took drugs but I did not get and better. The Holy Ghost ministered to me to stop the drugs but because of the pain I continued. Finally I stopped the drugs and asked God to heal me, since then I have not had any pain; I even ate what I never used to eat before. Sis Evelyn
I want to thank God because today is my wife’s birthday. Sometime Br. Martin testified of the faithfulness of God. We are running a business and I opted to assist him, we were able to repay our debts and make profit. When he was leaving Yaounde he handed over the business to me and I have been wonderfully blessed by it. I want to thank God. Br. Derick
I want to testify that Jesus answers to his name. Wanted to fry potatoes yesterday morning, the fry pan caught fire, and the fire was almost reaching the roof of my house I screamed Jesus, blood of Jesus and gradually the fire want down. I want to thank God Sis Pamela
I want to thank God for His faithfulness. I went to do my insurance and the guy who did it put a wrong date. Last Saturday my husband and I had to go for a wedding I prayed to God that he will take us there and back without the police stopping us He did and I want to thank Him for that. Sis Wara Ikome
I thank God for the power in the blood of Jesus. The enemy tried to attack me and I pleaded the blood of Jesus and it fled. I also had a problem in my stomach and I placed my hand on it and pleaded the blood of Jesus and I am purging it out now in Jesus name. Sis Virginie.
I said I will call nobody this New Year, because in the past years I did the calling. But to my greatest surprise my phone rang until I had to put it off. I have been leaving with a child now for about ten years. He was jobless and during the anointing service at the building site he came there with his own bottle of oil anointed himself and made all the declarations. He has been employed now as a civil servant. I give God praise. Mama Lucy
I want to thank God for his goodness in 2008. On the 31st my mother sent me a bag of food after a long time. I lift my gas on, on the 1st of January and only got back home about 4pm the following day I met the pot hot, water that was in the food dried up but the gas was switched off there was no flame. I don’t know but I want to thank God for nothing happened. My family members how also have been blessing me with credit this period. Sis Manah
I want to thank God for keeping me through 2008, It was a year of test and trials but God made me to know His eyes are on me I went for sister’s wedding in Bamenda , after taking my bath I felt like I had poured hot water on my private, I screamed blood of Jesus and I feet like cold water had been poured on me. I want to thank God for the salvation of my aunt and her husband. Sis Esther.
I thank God for making it here today a car almost hit me this morning but I thank God for divine protection. Since 2006 I have not been to the hospital I am a student and I finished my programmed and I moved to another state by God’s grace even though I knew nobody there, God has been faithful to me. Sis Zian
I thank God for good health I witnessed an accident yesterday. This made me to thank God for my health and also my family. For the past ten years I have not been to the hospital Br. Jonas (Isaac)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home