WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Testimonies

Brother Kenneth
I thank God for my integration into the public service. Even though I did not apply for integration 292 of us were taken. I am with the ministry of forestry where I have been working as a temporaral worker. I thank God for this.

Sister Manah
I want to thank God for deliverance. My two colleagues gave their life to Jesus. One of them who was epileptic stood by the word and was delivered. I also thank God that they were integrated into the public service. I am also thanking God for the pastor and the wife; I had a spirit of sturbondness but I now I have been integrated with the fruits of the spirit in my life.

Sister Claudia
I thank God during last solution night, my mother called me that my father left me an in heritance. I thank God for this. I had some difficulties but I called on God to remove the mountain on my path and make provisions for me. I thank God because after the solution night I went home and realized my sister had come visiting and she left me some money even in my absence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home