WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Saturday, August 16, 2008

YOU SHALL BE FRUITFUL

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him male and female He created them, then God blessed them and God said to them “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves on the earth (Gen.1:27-28)

Fruitfulness, increase and multiplication is a command laden with blessings from the Lord God almighty for man especially those who have been redeemed by the precious blood of His son Jesus Christ. To be fruitful is to be successful, effective, producing fruit, producing good results, to prosper to be in plenty and abundance. God’s declaration is all-round fruitfulness for you because He himself is fruitful and you are created in his image and likeness. In your body is put the capacity for fruitfulness-physically, spiritually and materially because the almighty has pronounced the blessing of fruitfulness on you, so you shall be exceedingly fruitful in Jesus name. God is committed to man’s fruitfulness over the age. In Gen.9:1, God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them “be fruitful and multiply; and fill the earth.” God entered into a covenant of blessing, fruitfulness and multiplication with Abraham. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is committed to your fruitfulness and multiplication.

Fruitfulness is all-encompassing-body, soul and spirit.

Fruitfulness in your body-Abraham said LORD God what will you give me seeing I go childless? God replied him “your servants will not be your heir but one who will come from your own body shall be your heir” (Gen.15:2-6). God brought about the fulfilment of his Word in the life of Abraham, God told Sarah “at this appointed time-time of life, you will bring forth a son-Isaac-Laughter, and it was so, Isaac was brought forth (Gen.18:14). When you keep God’s covenant, the scripture says “And He will love you and bless you and multiply you. He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your land, your grain and your new wine and your oil the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flock in the land of which He swore to your fathers to give you(Deut.7:13).

Fruitfulness is the work of your hand, God says if you diligently obey his voice and observe to carefully do his commandments, “And the Lord will grant you plenty of goods in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock and in the produce of your ground... and will bless all the works of your hand. You shall lend to the many nations, but you shall not borrow.” (Deut.28:11-12)

Fruitfulness Spiritually- Jesus says He has chosen us to bear fruits and for our fruit to abide, fruit of soul winning and bringing forth the fruit of the Spirit.

There are several factors that can provoke your fruitfulness:

1. God’s covenant: God told Abraham I will multiply you exceedingly. In Egypt, the children of Israel were fruitful and increased abundantly, multiplied and grew exceedingly mighty and the land was filled with them despite the oppression and slavery of pharaoh and Egypt. Fruitfulness is a function of God’s faithfulness to his oath, covenant and promises.

2. Obedience to God’s commandments: Deut.28:1-13

3. Offer quality service and worship daily unto the Lord and He will bless your water and bread etc Exo.23:25-26.

4. Be totally separated from sin, the wicked and mockers and be devoted to God and His Word. Psalms 1:1-3.

5. Get soaked in the anointing and the power of God daily (Acts 2:1-4, Acts 19:11).

6. Be devoted to a life of prayer and fasting. Isaac entreated God on behalf of Rebekah his wife and the yoke of barrenness was broken in their family. (Gen.25:21; I Sam.1:9-11; I Chron.4:9-10).

7. Walking consistently in the river of the Holy Spirit (Ezek.47:1-11; Gal.5:16). Die to self.

8. Be united and firmly connected to Christ and allow His Word to take root and grow in your heart. (Joshua 1:8, Jn.15:4, 7).

9. Be diligent, work hard to obtain good results as regard the work of your hand. Gen.26:12-13 Laziness will breed unfruitfulness in every area of your life.

10. Be an incurable sower and giver because it is the liberal soul that shall be made fat.

As you get rooted and established in Christ, your fruitfulness shall be noticed by all and you shall become a symbol of blessing to nations and in your generation.

Shalom

May your testimony be outstanding

TESTIMONIES

Glory be to God. I want to thank God because as children of God, every thing we declare will always come to pass. In 2004, when I met my father-in-law for the first time, we prayed that if he was to die, he should do so when we shall be financially stable. I want to thank God because God proved himself faithful. Secondly, I want to thank God for journey mercy despite the bad road because before we went, the road was good and after we just crossed the road on our return, we heard that the road behind had become worse and that it was raining seriously. I thank God equally for making it possible for my husband to handle his spiritual and physical assignments since he had an exam to defend and at the same time he had to prepare for a night programme entitled Solution Night. I thank God because haven given priority to the spiritual matters first, God honoured him by enabling him to be first amongst all who presented themselves. Glory be to God

Etongo Rosine


Je me sentais seul et je croyais que Dieu m’avait abandonnée. Je ne pouvais même plus l’entendre me parler et je n’assistais même plus au culte. J’ai malgré cela décidé d’assister au culte de La Nuit de Solution et j’ai décidé de jeuner et de m’approcher de Lui. Je suis même arrivé en retard mais immédiatement que j’ai posé les pieds sur ce sol, je me suis senti libre et j’ai commencé à rire comme une folle. Ceci démontre que Dieu n’abandonne jamais les siens même quand nous pensons qu’il l’a fait.

Sœur Fidèle

Last Solution Night, I said it was for me. Today, I want to testify to that effect that it was for me. I made a list of twelve (12) items after the Solution Night and God has granted nine (09) of them. He also provided me the seed I asked for and in a way I can not even explain.

Secondly, I want to thank Him for opening ministerial doors for my husband. What ever we ask God for, he will give us. I asked him to take sorrow and hardship away and he has done just that. Praise be unto Him.

Sister Ngafeeson Claudia

I want to thank God for provision. When I started working, I worked for five (05) months without any salary until I called upon God and said: “for true, God, if this job is from you, let me receive my salary.” I went into a three (03) day early Morning Prayer i.e. from 3:00am each morning and from Thursday to Saturday. On the second day, I received a call from the financial manager apologizing for haven kept my salary for so long. He gave me my two months salary and I respected the covenant I had entered into i.e. that my first salary will be for the Lord and the second for my mother.

God also gave me another job with ONEL (National Election Observatory Board) as a secretary and secondly, I have been registered in to an International Organisation as a Secretary.

Sister Betty

The Lord is indeed worthy of praise at all times as states the song I just sang. On the 16th July 2008, I celebrated my Golden Jubilee. It has been 50years of Ups and downs but the Joy of the Lord has been my strength. I prophesy into somebody’s life that the joy that has kept me through will be yours in Jesus’ name. I give glory to God for everything.

Mummy Doreen

Je veux témoigner de la bonté de Dieu dans ma vie et de la délivrance qui a eu lieu. J’ai un frère qui volait tous ce qu’il trouvait dans la maison. Il a même cambriolé les voisins et a emporté les choses de cette maison et la vendu. Ceci l’a conduit en prison où il a rencontré Dieu. Maintenant en liberté, il prêche Christ en chaque endroit qu’il se trouve. De plus, j’ai trois enfants qui se son présentés pour le Baccalauréat. Je veux rendre grâce à Dieu car ils ont tous réussit et je veux vraiment le remercier car il exhausse les prières

Sœur Helen

Brethren, I want to encourage someone with this testimony. Yesterday, I went to Mokolo market (a market renown for many theft and all types of evil) to buy something and as I put my hand in my pocket to pay for it, all my money came out and fell where I stood. I did not realize this and paid for the item and left. When I went to the next item, I again put my hand in my pocket to remove money to pay for it but unfortunately, there was no money. I went to the first place and saw the money lying down.

Brethren, I know this is only the work of God because we all know what Mokolo is for one to misplace money and see it again. When we pay our tithes, God will always protect us and he will keep the devourer away and this is what de did for me. This has increased my faith in His Word.

Brother Ezekiel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home