WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Monday, July 07, 2008

WHAT IS GOD’S DIVINE TIMING?

a) WHAT IS GOD’S DIVINE TIMING?
There is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven and a time to carry out a particular divine assignment following God’s calendar. Eccl 3:1
b) WHAT IS GOD SAYING TO THE CHURCH NOW?

1) AVAILABILITY: God wants us to be available at our places of service more than ever before. God can postpone his time if his children are not available and this is the reason for the delay we experience though not in all cases. What ever commission has been given to you, it’s time to be more serious and committed than ever (in our churches and at our jobsites).
2) TRUST: we should trust in God with our whole heart, mind and soul. We should not lean on our own understanding Prov.3:3-6 acknowledging Him in everything we do, knowing that what he has promised us must surely come to pass.
3) HOLINESS: (avoid sin) be holy as I am holy. God wants us to shun the wrong and do the right so that He can hear us. Isaiah 59:1-2.
4) RENEWAL OF MIND: we (i.e. the church) must change our mind set. We must not only come to church because we want God to bless us but because we want to know Him. Let us not just study the word to use against the devil or for studying sake, but because it gives life and is able to renew our minds. Let us come to His presence with
  • Worship. (Ie worship Him in Spirit and in Truth).
  • Thanksgiving. (tithes, offerings, helping the poor …)
  • With our Works (function well in our departments).
  • And finally let our petition become Matt.6:33
5) LOVE: we need to love God whole heartedly above any other thing so that we can love our neighbours as ourselves. “Love conquers all”.
6) JUDGEMENT: it is the period when God will start dealing with sin in the life of his children. Those who continue to sin will be dealt with accordingly. This will begin but in the house of God. I Peter 1:17-19.
7) FRUIT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: The church needs this in other to function perfectly. Galatians 5:22-26. Envy will stop in the church, discrimination will cease amongst brethren. Ephesians 4:9
8) EVANGELISM: it is time for soul winning and this should be done everywhere (church, place of work, streets, crusades, correspondence...) and then follow-up to establish the souls that have been won.
9) SACRIFICES: this is a period of sacrifices. We have sown, but we should keep sowing because soon it will be time for the great harvest. We should keep watering our seeds through prayers, giving our substances not withholding because we are waiting for the harvest. “The liberal soul shall grow fat.”


Testimonies

During daddy E.A. Adeboye’s visit, I visited a colleague who came with her sick mother and their seed to sow in to his ministry. The colleague called me and informed me that the mother received her deliverance that night. Secondly, I want to thank God for providing for me during my mission to Ngaoundere and for making my mission a success. I went in to a hotel for one week by faith without money and God surprised me by sending someone to pay the bill at the end of the week
Sister Camilia

I want to thank God for delivering my two brothers whom I prayed for and almost concluded that nothing good can come out of them. God finally made one a manager in an insurance company and the other succeeded in the Bar Association exam and is now a lawyer. I want to encourage all of us not to give up on prayers when we pray and it seems as if nothing is happening.
Sister Joy

I want to thank God with this song “What the Lord has done for me, I can’t tell it all…” I had a cousin who was initiated in the primary school and now at 16, she was asked to provide blood. She wanted to give my junior brother and then sister but yet she failed in her plans. I want to thank God for being there for my mother, brother and sister because my cousin confessed that they could not kill any of them because of our prayers. Equally, I want to thank God for healing me during the Holy Ghost night of pain that I have been having in my leg.
Sister Evelyn Wayne

I thank God for His visitation. I thought that I was abandoned by God after being his child for 20years. But when I talked with the pastor and told him about a vision I had about myself, where I saw a hole on my forehead, I went back home where God’s presence fell upon us mightily as we watched God Channel and prayed.
I thank God for what He showed me and for making me to understand that He has a plan for my life, and that I am not abandoned.

Sister Archly

On Tuesday, the pastor gave a prayer point that we shall meet miracles on our way back home or at home.It so happened that I had changed my smaller Bible that I usually take to church where I my identity card is and I took a bigger one. So, I had to ID card on me.We were stopped on our way back and I prayed and said God, you said we will meet miracles and not trouble. I was asked to pay 3,000 Frs. or to enter the police van. I told my husband to go and bring my card and before he could come back, the police van had taken off with me on board and three other girls. At the station, my husband brought my card and I was allowed to go and the other three girls were locked off. This is also because I had told them I was from church and was not badly dressed.
Sister Margaret Tantoh

The Lord surprised me today. When I left the house this morning, I had no offering and I was just talking to myself that how can I come to the presence of God empty handed? But as I left the house, some few meters away, some one blessed me with an offering that I had never given before.
Sister Manah

I want to thank God for my wife and my kids because we went through the school year without any problem.
Brother Emmanuel M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home