WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TESTIMONIES

I want to thank God for adding to me more faith. At first I thought deliverance and healing were only for anointed servants of God.
Last week, I carried some clients from Mendong to the general Hospital via CAMAIR. I do not know what happened on that day for my glasses are usually wound up but on that fateful day they were down. There was traffic jam at CAMAIR and suddenly I heard a knock on the driver’s door and when I turned to look, the passenger’s door was open and all the money I had worked for until that time, about 6,000CFA francs was removed and made away with. I saw a thief putting my hard earned money into his pocket. I did not want to go out for a taxi driver went out in a similar situation and was killed.
I reminded God of the covenant of “no loss” I had entered with Him. I told Him I did no t know what to do but that I needed my money back. All of a sudden I saw some guys close up on the thief and began bitting him. Another two persons come upon his accomplice and arrested him too. Two other thieves came with knives and the men who were bitting them and who happened to be policemen, fired shots into the air and the thieves ran away.
The passengers in the car whom I had advised to be calm were all surprised.
My money was recovered and given back to me. Brethren, my faith is moving from one level to another. Things are changing positively in my life since I started evangelizing with Brother Ernest.
I want to thank God for all he is doing in my life.
Bro. Jonah.


I made a pledge on which I prophesied that after honouring it, my pockets will never run dry. Brethren, this year I have been having more than enough to the glory of God.
Sis. Inda Triphine


I want to thank God for what he is doing in my life. My landlady complained that she could not sleep well at night because of too much noise and as a result, she had headache. So I told myself that since I cannot worship Him freely at home whenever I go to church, I will do so with all my strength.
During the strike on Tuesday, many parents allowed their children in school thinking that it was a very safe environment. But the tear gas the soldiers fired affected the pupils and there was total confusion and people were running up and down. I returned to my classroom to talk to the pupils asking them to calm down and shared the word of God with them.
Later on in the day when the proprietor came, I told Him how the word of God saved his school from confusion and destruction.
I also want to thank God for my brother was arrested during the strike in Douala and I stood in the gap and he was released.
Sis. Manah.

I want to testify about what God is doing in my life. About two weeks ago, the Holy Spirit laid a word in my heart for a sister in Douala. I tried to shift it to another sister who is related to the lady in Douala to whom the message was given.
Last week, when I called the friend I was praying with, she told me to hurry to her house that she was with her sister-in-law. I quickly went there and it happened that her sister-in-law was the lady I was given the message to pass to.
I used this opportunity and talked to her although she claimed not to understand but the vividness with which God has described everything, had the intended effect and God backed His word with signs and wonders to the glory of His name.
Sis. Lilian A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home