WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Monday, March 03, 2008

IT IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE

“Arise, shine, For your light has come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold the darkness shall cover the earth And deep darkness the people, But the Lord will arise over you. And his glory will be seen upon you. The gentiles shall come to your light And kings to the brightness of your rising” Isa. 60:1-3.
For you who are reading this message, the era of gloom, distress, sorrow, poverty, loneliness, failure, affliction, barrenness, oppression by sin, etc in your life is over. Whatsoever represents darkness, sin, dominion and death in your life, ministry, and career is destroyed in Jesus’ name.
The Word of God says, despite all what you have gone through, a new season, a new dawn is coming upon your destiny. “Nevertheless the gloom will not be upon he who is distressed and oppressed… the people who walked in darkness have seen a great light. Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death upon them a light has shone. For 430 years, the children of Israel were in darkness in Egypt, oppressed, depressed and afflicted, but one day God remembered His covenant concerning them and they were liberated to go into the land flowing with milk and honey where the light and glory of God are to be made manifest in their lives. (Exodus 3: 2-8). The pillar of cloud was upon them to guide them by the day and the pillar of fire by night to lighten their paths and ways. Hence, your life will show forth the fullness of God’s life because in His light we have life.
Jacob for 20 years was in Laban’s house oppressed and afflicted, but one day, God opened a book of remembrance for Jacob. His sun was set and hence was in darkness and under the shadow of death, hated by his uncle and his children despite God’s covenant blessings they received through Jacob.
One day, the sun of Jacob that was set, rose again. Your sun shall rise because the sun of righteousness has risen upon you. “Just as he crossed over Penuel, the sun rose on him and he limped on his thigh(Gen. 32:31). Your period of gloom and slavery is over.
Listen to God’s word of God for you, now is the time of God’s favour, now is the day of salvation.” This is your day; this is your season to shine.
Why am I so sure that this is your season to shine? The Bible says, “through the tender mercy of our God with which the Dayspring from on high has visited us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death and to guide us into the way of peace” (Luke 1: 78-79).
Jesus Christ has appeared on you too as light, so you are to move up, become higher, expand and come back to life, come into your brightness, give out the light of God in you, radiate it to become visible and attractive. In Matthew 5:16, the scripture says, “let you light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven.” Jesus has made you the light of the world to show forth God’s glory, majesty, splendour, radiance, power and magnificence.
What to do to shine forth.
1. fear the name of the Lord. The sun of righteousness will arise with healing in its wings on those who fear the Lord’s name (Matt 4:2).
2. Walk in obedience to all God’s commands and ways (Isa. 1:19).
3. Live a holy, pure and righteous life (Prov. 4:18; Heb. 12:14).
4. Ask for the continuous outpouring of the fullness of the Holy Spirit’s power and fire (Zech 10:1).
5. Walk in the revelational knowledge of God’s word (Ps. 119:105; Ps 119:130).
6. Witness for Him. Preach the Good News with the demonstration of the Spirit’s power (Dan. 12:3).
7. Constant and regular communion and fellowship with God who is the Father of Light and dwells in unapproachable and unquenchable light (Exo. 34:29-30).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank God for this season of favour and time for your moving up to shine.
2. Ask God to destroy the roots of fear, sorrow, distress, gloom and sin in your life.
3. Confess and repent of your sins, bind every spirit manipulating your destiny, against your rising and shinning.
4. Command the satanic barriers blocking the sunlight of your glory and breakthrough in life to be dispersed.
5. Lord let wonderful changes begin, to be my lot from now.



N.B: Please introduce this website to at least 7 people and your miracle will be perfected.
“You can write back to us on the following E mails; rccgzion@yahoo.com
isaacbamikole@yahoo.com


TESTIMONIES

I want to thank God for His goodness in my life and also to testify about the power in the blood of Jesus.
Last week, I traveled to Bamenda with some friends for a burial. I was inside praying and realized that they started working without praying. I came out and led prayers. As I started praising and worshipping, I suddenly became restless as if parts of my body were falling off. I pleaded the blood of Jesus and after 5 minutes, my body became normal and I had peace to the glory of God.
During the day, as we sat and were discussing, a fat rat fell from the ceiling; just by my side and we called the fire of the Holy Spirit upon it and pleaded the blood of Jesus and it died without us touching it. I thank God for His protection upon my life.
Sr. Margaret Ngwa.

I want to thank God for His protection over our lives. He saved us from a fire disaster which could have occurred as a result of a pot forgotten on a gas cooker.
Sr. Evodia.

I want to testify about the faithfulness of God in my life. Since last year, He showed me and office wherein He would love me to work. I thank Him for two weeks ago, I was removed from the bus and sent to the office and I can now sleep until morning for before this I used to get up at 3 o’clock in the morning.
Sr. Lilian.

I want to thank God for journey mercies and for healing.
Br. Randy.

I want to thank God for His word to me when we were entering 2008.
I was temporarily transferred to the Presidency and I went before Him in prayers for a permanent transfer. I thank Him for His establishment because last week, I got a letter of permanent transfer from the Minister.
Sr. Irene.
N.B: Please introduce this website to at least 7 people and your miracle will be perfected.
“You can write back to us on the following E mails; rccgzion@yahoo.com
isaacbamikole@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home