WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Monday, March 17, 2008

TESTIMONIES


I want to thank God for answering prayers. In the room where I live, there has been no water for the past 7 months and I have been paying the contracted price which stipulated that water was inclusive.
I decided to approach the landlord for a reduction but each time I raised the topic, he became aggressive. I went to God in prayer and he told me that if only I will testify He will bring a change in the situation. Though I am a very shy person, I accepted this condition.
The next time I met the landlord, he was not aggressive and he accepted the amount I was proposing and more to that he forwarded my rent payment deadline to the end of the month.
I thank God for His favour.
Sis. Clotilde E.


I want to thank God for what he is doing in my family.
I have cousin in Germany who used to be very rich and at one time she was rated as the richest black woman in Germany. Nobody knew that the source of her riches was the spirit of death. I am sure she must have failed in one of the conditions because she became so poor that she decided to come back home and renew her covenant with the devil.
To the glory of God, me brother and I are born again Christians and she thinks we are responsible for her failure for we have refused to leave our faith.
Prior to her coming, I prayed to God not to let her succeed in her evil deeds and nothing worked for her. Her trip home was a total failure. A pastor was called to pray in her house but he said he could not do that alone so he went and sought reinforcement.
I thank God and I continue to pray to Him for her total salvation for I know that she will finally surrender her life to Christ.
Sis. Evelyne.

I want to thank God for His protection.
I left my house, for work and discovered on the way that my shoes were not cleaned. Although I had some tissue in my hand, the Holy Spirit told me to go back home and use a rag to clean the shoes. I obeyed and to my surprise, when I got home, I saw a thief trying to force my door open. I shouted and asked “who are you and what do you want, thief?” He ran away. I thank God for His protection.
Sis. Evelyne T.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home