WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Friday, August 08, 2008

PLEASANT SURPRISE


“While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the Word, and those of the circumcision who believed were astonished as many as came with Peter because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the gentiles also” (Acts 10:44-45)

The Almighty God is full of pleasant surprises. He has always done things that give pleasure, nice things, joy and satisfaction to whoever visits him or whoever he visits. When He decides to visit you for a pleasant surprise, that day the unpleasant story of your life is automatically changed to an enjoyable one.

Our God is sovereign and is in heaven, he does whatever pleases him. For everyone who desire pleasant surprises, you must position yourself well and be expectant. The lame man at the beautiful gate had been in his awful state for close to forty years but one day heaven decided to smile on him in his normal sitting and begging position. Today, heaven will visit you and the story of your life will take a positive turn. This man as usual was begging for alms but the Lord brought peter and John into his life for a change. Peter told him look at us, and the man gave them his attention expecting to receive alms as usual from them but this day he received a surprise package much more than his expectation; his long awaited dream and aspiration to walk, enter the temple to praise and worship God was realized. I prophesy to you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that your long forgotten dream, aspiration, vision will be actualised this season.(Acts 3:2-10)

The Bible says looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, everyone that looked unto him were never put to shame but became immersed by His glory “Those who look unto Him (Jesus) are radiant , will shine, show love and happiness all the days of their lives” (Psalms 34:5)

The disciples were faced with great windstorm on the sea, they called on Jesus, and He arose and rebuked the wind “Peace! Be still”, and there was a turning of event, the tempest ceased. I speak to every storm and tempest in your life to cease now in the name of Jesus. A dramatic turn that will cause you and your neighbour to fear God exceedingly will happen in your life today as you speak the word of faith to the challenge. Peter allowed Jesus into his boat, hearken to Jesus instruction, as to casting his net in to the deep, he had a net breaking catch of fish, Peter and all who were with him were astonished at the catch, this day, you will hear a voice from the Lord that will put an end to your famine, poverty and shame and usher you into the era of prosperity and abundance. (Luke 5:4-9)

Jericho’s water and ground for several years was unpleasant. By the intervention of the anointed of God, the land and water was healed from its source, the root cause of sorrow, barrenness, pain and other affliction in your life is destroyed now in the name of Jesus. (II Kings 2:19-22; Isa.10:27)

Zachariah and Elizabeth waited on the Lord for the fruit of the womb for many years. When all human hope was gone and lost, God visited them with a pleasant package of an anointed baby boy. Zachariah could not believe when the divine package was delivered, against his unbelief, God’s pleasant surprise could not be stopped. What God will do for you in this season of favour, your unbelief or doubt will not be able to hinder it. “The Lord raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap;... grants barren women a home like a joyful mother(Ps.113:7-9)

Your enemies will suddenly become your servants and friends as the Lord did for David. The tribes of Israel came bowing to David and made him king over them. The Lord will visit the camp of your enemy so that the opposition and resistance against your enthronement will become a lift for your establishment on the throne.

Jesus can never fail, He will never fail, anywhere he visits, sorrow is turned to joy, death to life, lack or famine to abundance, poverty to riches, bondage to liberty etc. For this purpose he came to give pleasant surprises. “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil for God was with him(Acts 10:38)

The best pleasant surprise is to be translated from the kingdom darkness to the marvellous kingdom of His son Jesus Christ (Col.1:13). See you there.


TESTIMONIES

Je veux rendre grâce à Dieu de m’avoir prit un pas en avant dans ma vie ministérielle et également pour sa protection sur ma vie. Mon frère cadet a été promu dans son église et je suis allé pour la cérémonie. Avant d’y aller, j’ai préparée une exhortation et quand je suis arrivée, j’étais un peut timide mais j’ai prié et j’ai demandé à Dieu de me donner du courage. J’ai prêché le salut du Christ et dix-huit (18) personnes ont donné leurs vies à Christ. Louange au
Seigneur

Sœur Viginie

On February 06th 2008, I was given a letter of complain and asked to answer within 24hrs which I did. The following day on going to submit my response or reply, I was given a letter of dismissal from my job. I told my CEO that the normal dismissal procedure had not been followed but instead, he became arrogant and told me he was a lion and could do as he wished. A friend of mine asked me to come and see Pastor Bamikole B Isaac that he may pray for me. I was reluctant but he insisted and so I came. Pastor Isaac made some declarations and on arriving home, I continued praying on them though I thought it was impossible for the CEO to die or leave. Furthermore, I was asked to sow a seed as concerned the visit of Daddy Adeboye’s which I did. When the General Overseer (G.O) came and gave some prayer points, I caught two one of which says “the Lord will give me a pleasant surprise and that unwanted visitors will go.” Board members recalled me but the CEO said it could only happen over his dead body. The group of people who were against me now began quarrelling amongst themselves and their witch doctor in Garoua had gone mad with his shrine destroyed by fire. More to that, they have been issued a warrant of arrest and the CEO who was so strong amongst all the branches in Australia, US and in Cameroon has been dismissed. I want to thank God because I am ready for my pleasant surprise.

Brother Ayuk Emmanuel

Being alive today is a testimony because I want to give God the glory for good health, for protection and also for adding me one more year.
Brother Hilary.

I was trusting God for finances and He provided it to me. In fact, He actually doubled what I wanted and this enabled me to redeem my building pledge and to do other things. I just want to thank Him and I am also trusting Him for somebody here that before the end of this month that you will receive a pleasant financial surprise. Brother Peter

My daughter told me she was going in for a very competitive exam and I took it as a prayer point during Adeboye’s visit and I want to thank God for academic success. Sister Kingne Helen

About two months ago, I was posted to Nigeria to work with Bomgang-one of the largest oil field in Nigeria. The enemy was not happy with my transfer and about a few weeks later, pirates attacked the oil boat and there was really panic every where. But I want to thank God because I am not only going to Nigeria but I am going as a supervisor with a body guard for a period of one year.

Brother Emmanuel

I want to thank God for his faithfulness. After last Sunday’s message on pleasant surprise, I went home and my brother called the next day Monday to say that my father had died.

I shouted “Jesus, Jesus” and asked why? Is it that he has been showing me things which concern different people but could not show me what concerned me?

I refused to accept the news and told my brother to go to the village for confirmation.

However, God told me he wanted to do something but because of my faith, he has reversed the plan. I want to thank God because I am born again if not, I would be crying by now. Sister Lilian

Dieu est bon. Le fait qui je suis en vie est un témoignage. J’ai fourni certaines marchandises à un client qui a refusé de me payer. Dieu m’a donné un autre client. Et comme Dieu va le faire, ce client était le patron de celui qui m’avait refusé de payer. Le patron oblige donc ce premier client à payer sa dette mais avant de le faire il a amené l’argent quel que part.

Dieu m’a averti de ne pas prendre cet argent mais de mon côté j’ai insisté à le prendre en me disant que c’était le fruit de mon labeur. Quand je l’ai prit, j’ai eu une sensation étrange sur ma main et plus tard, les blessures on surgit et ma main à commencer à saigner. J’ai priée avec certains frères et je veux rendre grâce à Dieu parce qu’il m’a maintenu en vie malgré tout ces problèmes.

De plus, je veux rendre grâce à Dieu d’avoir ôté les ennemies de mon chemin. Il a enlevé certains gardiens qui m’empêchaient de faire mon commerce dans un bureau. Louange au Seigneur.

Sœur Virginie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home