WORD FROM REDEEM ZION

Sunday, March 15, 2009

TESTIMONIES

Sis Martha
My daughter has been sick for two weeks. On Friday I received a message on my phone that I should come for solution night. When I was leaving the house my children said mama the baby is not well I said I will go. When I came I had two things in mind the health of my baby and finances. After the solution night, when I got home my baby was ok. The following morning it was Saturday so I was going to buy something and I said let me just say hello to a sister who was near by I got there she gave me the exact amount I needed.
Sis Evelyn Mah
I applied for a job to teach in the university hospital I went for interview in June the first day I did not succeed I went again the second day I did the interview without the knowledge of my senior colleagues and director who had previously applied for the same teaching opportunity without success. On coming back from the interview my director and senior colleagues asked for my where about the previous day, I told them I went for an interview at the university teaching hospital to lecture.
They all laughed at me and said who do who know and who do you think who are to qualify for such a job opportunity. By last November 2008, I was called up for the job. I thank God for His divine connection and favour.
Br Arrey
I want to think God for what He did for me at work. I work in a new place and this year I had to do financial statement. I have never done it before in this particular organisation. I had a problem, with how to do it and meeting the deadline. I told my colleagues that God will intervene and he did. They added us another week to meet up with the deadline and the work was perfectly done.
Mummy Victorine
I want to thank God because I had a list of prayer points in 2008 and He answered almost all. I know that the one that He did not answer he will do for me this 2009
Mama Lucy
The fact that I am here today is a testimony. Since the other day I have been singing it is well in the name of Jesus. The devil has been attacking me through my children my son rented a house and could not sleep in it. I called the pastor and he prayed with him and now he can sleep. My daughter also fell sick but I know today that I have defeated the devil because the bible says I will be saved with my household.
Sis Margaret
I want to think God for deliverance. There is child staying with me who had a problem with her finger. We prayed for her and one morning a very long needle came out of that finger. I want to thank God for deliverance.
Mummy Margaret
I thank God because at the beginning of this year God said he was our salvation. I give God the glory for restoring life unto me and God will satisfy us with good things.
Mama Lucy
My daughter who was sick and was to be operated she could not pass out urine and excreta she is healed now and secondly she has given her life to Jesus.
Sis Solange
The first week of our fasting we were asked to thank God. I was celled for a programme by some one and I got help thank god for this because it was unexpected.
Br Emmanuel
I want to thank God for journey mercies my flight had a problem and the pilot announced there was some turbulence a word came to me and the lord said when I was in the boat what did I do? I said you slept and so I started sleeping I want to thank God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home